martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

1CI TASK- 1 LETTER OF ENQUIRY

Montse Crosas
38, Sant Narcís
17800 Olot (GI)
mail:mcrosasduranolot@hotmail.com


20th October 2009




Ies Bosc de la Coma
12, Toledo
17800 Olot (Girona)2009


RE: International Trade course.


Dear Sir or Madam,

This letter is to request information regarding to your business studies course.
I am especially interested in the International Trade course.
Could you please send me detailed information about :
- The enrolment fees. I’m not sure if it is too late
- The timetable and school calendar.
-It would be grateful if you also could inform me about the accommodation offer in Olot or the transport possibilities between Olot and Figueres since I don’t own a car.
In addition, could you please tell me if grants are still available and how I can get one for the mentioned course?

Thanks in advance for your reply.



Yours Faithfully,

Montse Crosas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario